This script grammar is uses for to change the browsing the character level size, if your browser is unable to support, certainly cannot affect homepage reading.
* you are the 77298 visitor
Welcome To Hsin-Chu Healthy City
:::
home
sitemap
中文版(open new windows)
Healthy Information
About us
Director General
Services for Foreigner
Organization
Contact Us
Government Links
::: Home > About Us
FontSize SmallText MediumText LargeText
History origin and development:
 
In October, 1945, Taiwan restored, the Hou-Sheng Section of HsinChu Municipal Government which was taken over by the Control Committee of HsinChu County changed its name to Public Health Section; in the same year, the city government was established;The Public Health Section was under the Civil Administration Division.

On October 20, 1946, The Public Health Section was ordered to establish the Public Health Office of HsinChu City;The Public Health Office not only formed 5 sections to manage affairs of general administration, health promotion, disease prevention, medical affairs, pharmaceutical affairs, but also set up the outpatient clinic to handle(take care of,) health services of HsinChu, ZhuDong, XiangShan, BaoShan;In 1949, The Public Health Office established the Health Station of the Western District, HsinChu City.

In October, 1950, The Public Health Office of Hsinchu City was ordered to rename to the Public Health Office of HsinChu County ;it installed four sections to manage affairs of disease prevention, medical affairs, pharmaceutical affairs , experiment, and also established XiangShan、 HsinChu city、ZhuDong、GuanXi、XinPu、ZhuBei、HuKou、XinFong、QiongLin、HengShan、BeiPu、EMei、BaoShan、JianShi、WuFong health station and so on.

In July, 1962, the Public Health Office was ordered to rename as the Public Health Bureau of HsinChu County, and set up six sections; Each one of the health station changed subordination and belonged to township/city office.

In July, 1974, the Public Health Bureau of HsinChu County received the order of changing various health stations’ subordinations and belonged to the Public Health Bureau of HsinChu County.

In July, 1982, the HsinChu City Office was promoted to the HsinChu Municipal Government, and the Public Health Bureau of HsinChu County and City managed the work together. On December 1st , 1987, the Public Health Bureau of HsinChu County and City branch office works, and changed the jurisdiction of HsinChu city and Xiang-Shan Health Station on the Public Health Bureau of HsinChu City.

In June, 1985, the Public Health Bureau of Hsinchu County followed the order to establish the 7th section for managing caring service related to the food sanitation.

On April 15, 1989, the Public Health Bureau of HsinChu County moved into the HsinChu county‘s jurisdiction from Shijie St. 110, Hsin-Chu city to No.1 Guang-Ming 7th. St., Zhubei City until now.

On July 30, 2009, the Examination Yuan of R.O.C. has explicitly provided the basis of authorization and confirmation of performance of duty by law, and announced the title changed to Public Health Bureau of HsinChu County Government. which has been effective since December 22nd, 2007.
 
 
levelAA Image(open new windows) open new page The E-Government
 
Travel service: 0800011765    Life service: 0800241111    Translate service: 0800885111
Copyright 2009 Health Bureau, Best viewed with IE 5.0 or higher with 1024 x 768 resolution HsinChu County Government No.1, Guang-Ming 7th St., Jhubei, Hsinchu County Government 30210, Taiwan R.O.C.  TEL : 886-3-5518160
The privacy and safty statement