||Introduction of Hsinchu County Magistrate
Beppu University Honary Doctorate
International MBA of University of St. Thomas, USA
Graduate of Minghsin University of Science and Technology
Graduate of National Chutung Senior High School
- Legislator of the 4th , 5th, 6th and 7th term
- Provincial Congressman of the 9th and 10th term
- Managing Director, Chief Supervisor and Chairman of World Hakka Association
Magistrate’s Political Views
- Recruit merchants to make fortunes greatly, to create economy and employment.
- Construct convenient transportation, to improve transportation facilities.
- Construct the features of cities and rural areas, to integrate regional construction.
- Conduct marketing for agriculture and fishery, to carry out village reconstruction.
- Establish safe homeland, to protect home safety.
- Enhance quality of education, to promote country-wide movements.
- Fulfill social welfare and care, to create a warm city.
- Develop tourism, art and culture, to cultivate local culture.
- Carry out environment hygiene and healthcare, to conserve energy and sustain our homeland.
- Offer convenience to people and show honesty and ability, to establish a government of mobility.
A Word From the Magistrate
Being Hsinchu County’s Magistrate, Ching Chun has continued to uphold the spirit in serving Hsinchu.
With plans to construct Hsinchu into a city filled with “hope, brightness and technology”, Hsinchu’s future
blueprint will continue to carry out good and existing county administrative plans as well as develop a prospect
blueprint for a modern Hsinchu closely connected to the world.
Ching Chun and all county government staffs and teams will give our best to serve our people. Together we will
renew Hsinchu and make Hsinchu everyone’s pride.